Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tips Of Saving Your Fuel

Tips of saving fuel? Yes. I think this is the most peoples would like to know about this. Cause in Malaysia the fuel had increase 78cents.(RM2.70 per liter)
Been tested by me myself.
Actually is a very simple way to save your car fuel.
Just use your right feet to save.
How?
Simple. Do change your gear before your RPM reach 3k.
That's all.
Yes. It's work.
This been tested by myself for almost a week.
You tough is easy? If your driving way is usually like this then its easy but if not just try and see.
You won't feel comfortable for your first few days. Same as me. You have to control you right foot always not to step too hard and let go before rpm reach 3k.
The result is as show at the above picture.
Normally this miles range (420km) I have to fill my car already.
But now see it with your own eyes, it still have 1 more space of fuel to let me use.
I think it will reach at least 450km.
By the way mine is manual car.
I think the way of Auto is the same too, it's just depend on your right foot, don't step on too hard and let it go smooth.
If you are in the hurry then no point for this.
Will wrote out the final result after I get and with photo to proof out here.
Happy save fuel.

No comments: